14/08/2014

Portugal 2014,

I've just come back from Portugal, it's fast becoming my FAVOURITE place to visit, I went to the Algarve and stayed in Carvoeiro, a beautiful little town with lots going on, stunning beaches and lots of beauty spots. It was really nice to get away from work a bit so I can really appreciate it when I got home, I'm so inspired now and can't wait to start creating new pieces. 
One of my favourite pictures, Half way up to Monchique mountain, We went off roading in a jeep and had the most amazing time. You can see the reservoir in the distance, We couldn't visit it this year due to the forest fires, the helicopters use the water source there to help extinguish any outbreaks. I'm glad I got to see it last year. 



1 comment:

  1. Stunning photographs! Hope you had a fab time :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete