08/02/2014

NYLON Magazine DIOR Cruise



Hello!
 How is everyone? I was so excited to find that one of my illustrations for NYLON magazine was released this month in the February issue, It was all about the lovely Dior Cruise. The collection had some incredible pieces, billowing dresses in lush bright colours to pastel suits with structured tailoring with metallic embellishments, Everything delicate and beautiful. It's just a shame I couldn't draw it all. 

I wanted the show to have a celebratory warm vibe to it, Adding fuchsia specks in and out of focus added a different dimension to my work which I'm glad to have tried.








A massive thank you to Kailey (Mermaidens) for providing me with these photographs of the magazine <3 x

A few of the beautiful photographs I'd used for my inpsiration

No comments:

Post a Comment