13/12/2013

New fashion illustration. Blue eyes

















































So! A little different i hope, every new piece of work i do i feel like i'm getting a bit better and my style is evolving!
 I found my New Years Resolutions from last year, which were.

To get some artwork in a shop
Expand on my textiles
To refine my style

I've had a good go at all three! I've got my artwork and crafts in a christmas shop in Lichfield, made lots of new cushions and Designs, and created loads of new artwork!

Really hope you're enjoying my new work, This seems like a new style i'm really going to explore further,

I've got a few more Magazine Illustrations to finish in the next few days, Then i'll be starting my Christmas Holidays :D







4 comments:

  1. She looks like Marilyn Monroe - this is amazing, you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thankyou Sophia! She does have a pose similar to the 50's style, doesn't she!? x

      Delete
  2. BEAUTIFUL :)

    http://haideeandco.blogspot.co.uk/


    http://haideeandco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete