18/04/2013

Listen and tweet

How rubbish have I been? I definitely need to blog more, I've been working really hard on launching my new website which is taking up alllll of my spare time! I'm panning on launching a site which enables my customers to easily commission me for wedding invitations, favours etc, through online templates which i have! As well as an online shop with my prints and cushions! It's taken a while and I've changed my mind so much... But I think I've finally settled on an idea,
I'm just so excited to start making some cushions, I have lots of ideas, I just wish I had the money for all of them, ha!
Recently I attended the company magazine music gig party! It was SO much fun, the foundation bar in Covent garden is so lovely, I'm a big fan of interior design, and this didn't disappoint, if you're around there you have to pop in. It was also a great opportunity to meet some of the team, who are so friendly! I was really nervous to meet them but I'm glad I did.
In relation to the music gig party, a new column in company has just opened called #listenandtweet featuring readers song suggestions, and new acts to look out for.
I currently can't get out of my head

Jai Paul - BTSU
Róisín Murphy - overpowered


Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment