17/03/2013

Cushion Designs

As i'm setting up my shop soon i've been spending my spare time getting new designs together, i'l be taking them to craft fairs with me so i can get some feedback and responses so i'll only be printing a few metres at a time!

These will be digitally printed, as the fine detailing and colours wouldn't be something a screen printers would want to take on, I've just ordered a sample swatch of the Cat print with a plain background, as i've mentioned before i'm a little wary of using too much colour as customers are wary of their colour scheme at home!

I'd really appreciate some feedback on these so get in touch!
Nat x 

2 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous Natalie :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! Can't wait for the samples to come through x

      Delete